viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014

Diary #1

This is one of my favorites songs of all the times, it was made by one of the well-known bands that don't get old-fashioned. This famous group is called Guns N' Roses, this group started in the 80's anda have had a great professional career.
This song tells about how he see a girl and what goes through his mind when he see her, the good memories and how hard is to see someone you love in a painfull situation. For me it's so inspirating because I know what's that, bbut in the other hand it's a really cool song that is a bit different of the style they usually play, and so relaxing in my opinion.

1 comentario:

  1. I used to love this song a lot too. In fact, I tried to learn to play the guitar and it was one of the songs I asked my teacher to teach me. I was quite hard, though. Anyway, I am really looking forward to your entries about music!

    Just a brief note before leaving your blog:
    * of all times
    * this group HAS had
    * how hard IT is to see..
    * inspirational
    * ON the other hand
    * different from

    These mistakes are quite common but I am sure everybody will correct them this year. Anyway, thank you for writing this interesting post. See you!

    ResponderEliminar